« Home | Go 'Dores! » | Preseason Depth Chart » | GT News Bits: Blue Jerseys and Replay » | IDWT Question of the Day » | Requiem for a Conference Affiliation » | Wednesday Morning News Bytes » | Personal Dilemma » | Cocky Johnson » | Couple Positive Predictions for 2006 Season » | ACC Media Days »

Here Come The BOOM!

TML. Five weeks.

Keep up the great work Jeff and Co. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to get GT news. The original GT Sports Blog will remain the go to source for GT info, but this is the place I go to second for some good insight from my fellow young alumni. Once again great job guys and I eagerly anticipate each new post.

Thanks, JD. GT Sportsblog and Wreck Ramblin definitely remain the premier sources for info, but I think I add to the stable of GT blogs with more editorial content and "humor" (aka fart jokes).

Post a Comment