« Home | Friday Morning News Bytes » | Books for the Tech Man, Vol. 2 – Southern Fried Fo... » | Stop the Presses! News Flash! » | Thursday Post-Lunch Postings » | EDSBS Blogpoll Roundtable » | Tuesday Afternoon News Bytes » | Calvin Johnson NCAA07 Cover » | Books For the Tech Man, Vol. 1 - Focused On The To... » | Coming Soon: Legit, Unique Content! » | Scheduling Notes »

I Don't Care for the Brazilian Soccer Team, But This is Cool

I sold out. My self-imposed moratorium on mentioning the World Cup is being broken, albeit indirectly... if not for directly mentioning it two seconds ago.

What's your Brazilian name, so you can pretend you play for the team? Mine's:
My buddy Chris Philbeck made himself in FIFA on PS2 with the name Christo FeldiƱo. Thought that was kinda clever.

HT: Sports from a Chick's Perspective

Hell yes I did. I like what you're doing with the blog. Good stuff.

Post a Comment